The specific trait of geography of the North is the richness of basalt soil. It is where numerous of pepper gardens can be found. Visitors to pepper gardens will be captivated by word of itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny peppercorns of patient growers.
The scenery of the North is particularly striking when combined with mountains, rainforest and deserted beaches.
– Visit a traditional pepper garden at Khu Tuong.
– Enter and discover the rainforest at Ganh Dau.
– Visit a fisherman village of Ganh Dau.
– Visit a fish farm at floating houses by boat.
– Enjoy the beach of Ganh Dau overlooking to Cambodia in just 3 kms.
– Visit and enjoy the unique aromatic flavor of Phu Quoc fish sauce at a traditional fish sauce factory.
|Package||1 pax||2-3 pax||4-6 pax||Over 7 pax|
- All gears for exploring
- Delicious lunch